Monday, January 18, 2010

This is Dedicated...............

It will be 38 years tomorrow -  January 19, 1972 -  that my beloved brother, John, left this earth.  He was barely 24 years of age. This Blog will be devoted and dedicated to him.  And, although not here in body, he is here in spirit and he will know.  In fact, he has been inspiring me now for a year; yup, pretty much 365 days now, poking me in the back, putting me in positions I never thought I'd be in, and pushing me to continue. As time goes on, you will learn about him, his life, his death;  you will learn about my journey on his behalf.  And, lastly, but most importantly, you will learn (I hope) that it is never too late to get to know a loved one................long after they've gone on to other unknown worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment